You will need Marketing Hub Professional or Enterprise plan on HubSpot to be able to grant the required permissions to use Whatagraph.
Follow the steps below to connect your HubSpot account to Whatagraph.
1. Login to your Whatagraph account.
2. Locate to 'Manage sources' menu and choose a relevant client folder you wish to connect HubSpot to.
3. Choose “HubSpot” from the list of Integrations.
4. You will be redirected to HubSpot for authentication. Choose the account you want to connect and consent to sharing the outlined information by clicking 'Connect app'.
5. You will be redirected back to Whatagraph where you can select all HubSpot accounts you wish to add by putting the blue ticks next to them.
6. You can now build your first HubSpot report and start using Whatagraph widgets.
You will be able to see Whatagraph in your HubSpot list of connected apps: