You will need Marketing Hub Professional or Enterprise plan on HubSpot to be able to grant the required permissions to use Whatagraph.
Follow the steps below to connect your HubSpot account to Whatagraph.
1. Login to your Whatagraph account.
2. Choose a relevant client folder and click on 'Add source'.
3. Choose “HubSpot” from the list of Integrations.
4. You will be redirected to HubSpot for authentication. Choose the account you want to add and grant the requested permissions.
5. You will be redirected back to Whatagraph and get a popup to check the sources you want to add. Click “Add sources”.
You will be able to see Whatagraph in your HubSpot list of connected apps: