When you first land in your Whatagraph home screen, you have your first client automatically created.
Step 1: Name your client
We suggest to change your client's name to something descriptive to keep everything organized.
- To do that, click on the gear icon at the bottom of your client folder.
- In the next page, hover over 'Client 1' at the top, and change the name. This can be a name of your client or their brand (eg. Bombardier), your internal team’s name (eg. Social media team) or even your own company’s name (eg. Whatagraph).
Step 2: Add data sources
When the client is created, you can easily add more data sources.
- Click on Add a source under your client’s name.
- Select your analytics platform from the list (eg. Google Analytics for website performance tracking).
- Tick the data sources you need (specific Google Analytics views or social media pages that you would like to add to that particular client).
- Once selected, click on Connect source.
- Your chosen data sources will land in your client's folder.
Step 3: Adjust your client settings
By clicking on the gear icon, you can access your main client settings. There are all sorts of useful things you can do here:
- Assign team members to the client;
- Upload your logo to the report;
- Change report colour scheme;
- Add your domain and reply-to email;
- Change date format for the report;
- Manage your report email preferences;
- De-activate data sources;
- Delete your client.
Next: Start creating reports!