Step 1. Click on the Create report button in your home screen:
Step 2. Select one of the templates for the report, or start with a blank template to build your report from scratch.
Tip: Depending on the template you choose, you can select the report to show data filtered by different criteria. For example:
📊 Google Analytics report can show data for a specific segment;
📊 Facebook Ads report can filter data by a chosen campaign;
📊 AdWords report can show an overview of ad level performance.
Step 3. You can change the automatically assigned data source for your report by clicking on the current source:
Step 4. You can also add more data sources to your report using the Add new source button:
Step 5. Edit your report:
- Change your report title;
- Delete/add widgets;
- Build your own widgets;
- Add more data sources to build a multi-source report;
- Add logo to your report;
- Add your comments to explain increases/decreases in numbers;
- Add manual data using custom widgets;
- Check out report data for a different time range, and much more.