Step by step instructions for creating multi-source reports
- Click on Create report button in your home screen, and select Blank template.
2. Now you need to add data sources to your report. Click on Add new source or use the source that is already available.
3. Select a source you need and click Connect source.
4. Add more data sources using the same Add new source button.
5. When all the data sources are added, you can start building your report.
By clicking on the current source, your added sources will be shown, and selecting one of them will open a widget library.
6. Click on Add text comment button to find report title and calendar widgets and drag them over to start building your report.
7. Go back to Pre-made widgets tab, drag and drop other widgets you need to build the report.
Tip: use search to locate the widget you need faster.
8. Click Done editing when you are done.
9. Now you can access the menu for downloading, sharing, automating or saving your report as template.